We Pledge To...
1. Promote the public health and safety of all Newtown residents.
2. Support quality education for every child with focus on programs and personnel that directly support student success and civic responsibility.
3. Identify and implement sustainable solutions to reduce the burden of taxation on the citizens of Newtown and Connecticut.
4. Evaluate and implement reforms that both support and attract job producing businesses to Newtown and our state
5. Promote leaders to public office who will hold government at all levels especially municipal — both the Town- side services and the Board of Education — accountable to ensure that public funds are spent wisely and that the outcomes of such spending are measured and evaluated against established targets
Stay up to date by Liking our page on Facebook!